Welcome to Sadhu Goureswar College
The College is named jointly after two of the most revered beings of the locality, the renowned sage who devoted his austere life for divinity and the supranatural being, the Siva deity (Goureswar) who embraced the Sadhu in nearly paternal love. The strange juxtaposition of a human form and a celestial one gives ample evidence of the ethereal quality of this place. Everything is in an uncanny state. Otherwise, it would not have been possible for such a developing college to take shape in all its glorious manifestations in so short a period.Read More
- Principal List
- Our Teaching Staff
- Our Non-Teaching Staff
- College Rule
- Library Rule
- Governing Body
- Student Union
SPECIAL RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. In case a student does not return the library books within the time allowed, a fine of 50 paise per book per day will be charged till the return of such books.
2. For use in the reading room, one book at a time may be issued to a student on a Call Slip. He should, however, return the book taken on such slip before leaving the reading room.
3. Ordinarily no student will be allowed to keep library book with him or her during the Summer Vacation. Any student intending to borrow Library books for the Summer Vacation should apply to the Principal with special recommendation of member of the teaching staff.
4. All students must return the library books issued to them by the notified date before the announcement of their Test or Annual Examination result failing which their results shall be withheld.
5. All students sent up for the University Examination, intending to keep library books during the Annual University Examination, may be issued library books if they deposit double the price of the books plus 20% extra amount equivalent to the price of the book/books. In such cases, the borrower shall be permitted to keep books with him till the Annual Examination is over and shall return the books within seven days from the last date of Examination.